Sunday 19 May 2013

Let's Try This Again



This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've attempted blogging... Previous attempts did not last! Hopefully this one will at least last for the next 12 weeks. Why 12 weeks? Because I am again (for the 5th time) doing Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12WBT).







The first couple of rounds that I did 12WBT, I had pretty good success and lost a total of 15kg, taking me from a size 18/20 to a size 12/14. The 3rd round was a big fizzer for me and I failed to lose any weight (but didn't put any on either). Bring on my 4th round and I was determined to get to my goal weight and went hell for leather with the excercise... and... hurt my back :(  Major disappointment. So of course I did what anyone in this situation would do, and threw my hands in the air and stopped doing ANY excercise at all.






Then of course I just ate whatever I felt like... and DRANK whatever I felt like. Enjoyable, but not exactly sensible... that's what got me to a size 18/20 in the first place!






Didn't bother joining for the next round (what was the point really?) Smart eh? Of course I have put on weight... luckily only a few kilos, but I am very SQUIDGY. Not happy with myself at all.







So, here I am again. Realizing my limitations, sticking to low impact and knowing that if I just stick to the diet and regular excercise I will lose weight and tone up. I'll never be a supermodel (way too short for that)... won't even get back the body of my youth (too many saggy bits nowadays), but I can be fit and healthy for my age and lifestyle. Let's face it if Helen Mirren can look this good... I can give it a good crack too. Definitely a role model for my age group!

No comments:

Post a Comment