Friday 31 August 2012

TGIF




Well, it is Friday of my first week back with 12WBT and so far all is going pretty well. I have managed to get up and do the excercise every morning except this morning. I will be doing my toning this afternoon after I take the rogue dog for her walk.




I have managed to go alcohol free all week! For me, that is HUGE!! And that was despite having some worrying news earlier in the week to do with work and the future of the company both myself and the OH work for. My initial thought was to reach for a drink when I got home. But I took the dog for a walk and thought if I still felt like one after walking I would buy one of those baby bottles of wine on the way home (we walk right past the bottle shop about 2 mins from home). Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't cause I forgot to take any money... and after getting home really couldn't be bothered going out to get one. Win for me! Also didn't have a celebratory drink after we got our quarterly bonus unexpectedly in our pays on Thursday. Instead, I have been enjoying soda water with lemon in a lovely big wine glass. Strange & unusual but extremely welcome change in my behaviour, I hope it lasts.



This weekend we are heading down to the coast for a Fathers Day lunch with the OH's kids on Sunday. We will drive down on Saturday and stay the night. I am planning on doing the SSS first thing in the morning... ouch! I have booked a room at a little motel right on the beach, so I am planning on a nice long beach walk either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning, or maybe both. With the full moon, maybe a romantic stroll with the OH could be on the cards also ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment