Monday 27 August 2012

First Day of a new 12WBT Round



Today has been good. Although it took a bit to convince myself to get out of bed this morning, I managed to crawl out and get ready for a gym session before work. Did Mish's gym program except for the running, just used the X-Trainer, bike and rower, then came home (I walk to the gym) and finished the rest of the excercises here. 450 calories burnt :)





Had my usual brekkie of porridge with skim milk, showered dressed and headed off to work.

Snack was a banana, and a coffee.

Had lunch with a lovely new friend, not really on Mish's menu, but from what I worked out on Calorie King came in just over 300 calories, so happy with that. It's not often i manage to get away from the office during the day and I usually just eat my lunch at my desk, so this was a very welcome diversion.




When I got home I changed into some comfy walking clothes and took my hyperactive Border Collie for a walk and game of chasing the ball in the park. I didn't bother to wear my heart rate monitor figure whatever I burnt is a bonus.







Dinner... OMG, DINNER!!! I think I have a new favourite meal. Cajun Fish Stew. Nom nom nom!! Was a bit wary of this, didn't really know how it would be, but thought I'd give it a go. Absolutely fantastic, will definitely be having this one again.




So now, I'm off to clean the kitchen, have a cup of herbal tea and read or watch tv till bedtime. A good first day for the new round. (Imagine a big sigh of satisfaction)

No comments:

Post a Comment