Sunday 15 January 2012

Serene Sunday

I had a good day today!

Actually my good day started last night, after rereading my previous post. I went through to the kitchen, picked up my bottle of scotch and poured the remainder down the sink. I took a stand, which I managed to repeat while shopping today, by ignoring the bottle shop and telling myself to act like an adult! Let my strength & commitment continue.

I had a rest day today, no excercise. I slept in (although I did have a couple of hours of insomnia through the night - but that's fairly normal for me), I very rarely sleep in, it was good. OH cleaned the kitchen this morning. Then I messed it up...lol

Picked up a boxing bag from a friend who didn't want it (Thanks Jules) and OH hung it in the shed for me. I asked my PT to show me how to use it properly in our session this week. (Sorry, no pic)





Did the grocery shopping - didn't need much, mainly just fresh fruit & veggies.










Arrived home to find the OH using our other new toy... sweating up a storm on the treadmill (Thanks Sara). He wants to get fit and lose some weight too - so proud and happy :)










Then hit the kitchen for a cook up. Now my fridge and freezer are stocked with meals for myself and the OH.




What a boring day! And I loved it! I'm feeling calm and serene.

Just need to lay out my clothes for tomorrow now, and head to bed!

What will tomorrow be? Motivated Monday perhaps? Goodnight World!

No comments:

Post a Comment